- Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By making use of this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, do not register, use or access this web site. This agreement is governed by English Law and jurisdiction. MemberWise Jobs is a subsidiary service of MemberWise Ltd, aimed at supporting the membership and association profession.
All information on and distributed via this site is the copyright MemberWise Ltd. Reproduction in whole or in part of any content on or distributed via this site is permitted only with the written permission of MemberWise Ltd.
- Jobs Board Advertising Services
As an employer or recruitment agency that makes a job posting on MemberWise Jobs you are agreeing to the following:
- All services are provided as described under each product type (see the ‘Overview’ page for more information)
- Each product is for one job/vacancy only per advertisement, i.e. multiple vacant posts can be advertised on one page (multi-purchase discounts are available, please contact us for more information)
- Any expansion of these services is at the discretion of the MemberWise Jobs team and subject to additional fees
- Jobs board advertisements are placed at the discretion of the advertiser
- Whilst MemberWise endeavours for each product to benefit the advertiser there is no guarantee that applications will come directly from MemberWise Jobs
- Automated application alerts to a specified email address of the advertiser are possible, but it is up to the advertiser to ensure these alerts have not been sent to a “Junk” inbox; in addition,
- Advertisers are advised to check their MemberWise Jobs account regularly during the lifetime of each job advertisement to review any pending applications
- All transactions are non refundable, non-voidable or discountable past the point of the sale, provided the benefits of each service have been fulfilled
- Job advertisements are placed in the MemberWise monthly newsletter sent on a specified date each month; inclusion in the newsletter is subject to the advertisement still being live at the point of the newsletter being distributed
The content held and accessed on this site is for job searches, jobs advertising and career support only. It is offered by MemberWise Jobs as a service that may be of interest to users who choose to access and use this web site.
Unless explicitly expressed as the opinion of MemberWise Ltd, no statement, viewpoint, comment, belief, or expression, whether expressed or implied shall be taken to be that of MemberWise Limited, its directors, employees or partners (including MemberWise Recognised Suppliers). Neither can it be taken that MemberWise Limited agrees fully or in part with such material. Comments accessed on this site are the viewpoints of the appropriately credited organisation(s) or individual(s) alone.
Whilst we have made every effort possible to ensure that the information contained on the MemberWise website is accurate, we do not give any representation or warranty (expressed or implied) as to its accuracy or completeness, and cannot accept liability for errors or omissions. MemberWise Limited shall not accept any liability in the event that users or suppliers of this website base actions on information contained herein that is subsequently found to be inaccurate.
All deals, promotions and discounts on this website are offered completely at the discretion of MemberWise Jobs.
If we change this policy we will post changes on this page so that you are always aware of them. By continuing to use this website after such changes have been posted you will be deemed to have accepted and consented to them, whether you revisit this page or not.
How we share your personal information
By using the site for job applications, you will be actively sharing personal details with an employer or recruitment agency. This is not an automated service, therefore by submitting an application you are actively granting (or “opting in”) MemberWise Jobs the right to share your details for the purposes of the job application. We will not disclose your details to any third parties unless they provide data processing services to the MemberWise Jobs and/or you agree for these details to be shared. MemberWise Ltd is formally registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). View our certificate…
Note: All third parties providing member services via MemberWise Limited are required to complete a formal data processor agreement and they are bound by this agreement not to use this data for marketing/sales purposes. If you believe this agreement has been violated please contact us direct.
How we protect your Information
We have a Data Protection Policy and strict internal procedures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unintended destruction or other loss.
Accessing your personal data
You have the right, by written request and on payment of a small fee, to a copy of any personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) which we hold about you.
For further information on any of the above please Contact Us.