1. Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By making use of this website (and joining the MemberWise Network), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below and any additional terms and conditions set forth on individual pages of the web site. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, do not continue to subscribe, use or access this web site or our online community (MemberWise Connect). This agreement is governed by English Law and jurisdiction.
All information on and distributed via this site is the copyright MemberWise Ltd. Reproduction in whole or in part of any content on or distributed via this site is permitted only with the written permission of MemberWise Limited.
The content held and accessed on this site is for general guidance only and is offered by MemberWise Ltd as material that may be of interest to users who choose to access this web site.
Unless explicitly expressed as the opinion of MemberWise Ltd, no statement, viewpoint, comment, belief, or expression, whether expressed or implied shall be taken to be that of MemberWise Limited, its directors, employees or partners (including MemberWise Recognised Suppliers). Neither can it be taken that MemberWise Limited agrees fully or in part with such material. Comments accessed on this site are the viewpoints of the appropriately credited organisation(s) or individual(s) alone.
Whilst we have made every effort possible to ensure that the information contained on the MemberWise website (and MemberWise Connect community) is accurate, we do not give any representation or warranty (expressed or implied) as to its accuracy or completeness, and cannot accept liability for errors or omissions. MemberWise Limited shall not accept any liability in the event that users or suppliers of this website base actions on information contained herein that is subsequently found to be inaccurate.
All deals, promotions and discounts on this website (and MemberWise Connect) are offered completely at the suppliers’ discretion and MemberWise Ltd has full discretion on the providers that feature and/or participate in the MemberWise Recognised Supplier programme.
Note: The MemberWise Recognised Supplier programme is not a formal accreditation programme and MemberWise Limited accepts no liability for the quality/service of providers participating in the scheme. MemberWise Ltd cannot take responsibility for the content of third party web sites or any actions of any third party following direction via this website, e-newsletter and/or social media signposting.
4. Links to other websites
This site contains links to 3rd party websites that are not owned by MemberWise Limited or are not under the control of MemberWise Limited. These links are provided only as a convenience to users and MemberWise Limited is not responsible for the content provided on any of these sites nor does it endorse the material provided on them.
If we change this policy we will post changes on this page so that you are always aware of them. By continuing to use this website after such changes have been posted you will be deemed to have accepted and consented to them, whether you revisit this page or not.
How we share your personal information
We will not disclose your personal data to any third-parties unless they provide data processing services to the MemberWise Network and/or you agree for these details to be shared.
We are formally registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). View our certificate…
Note: All third parties providing member services via MemberWise Limited are required to complete a formal data processor agreement and they are bound by this agreement not to use this data for marketing/sales purposes. If you believe this agreement has been violated please contact us direct.
How we protect your Information
We have a Data Protection Policy and strict internal procedures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unintended destruction or other loss.
Accessing your personal data
You have the right, by written request and on payment of a small fee, to a copy of any personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) which we hold about you.
For further information on any of the above please Contact Us.
6. Refund & Cancellation Policy (Online/eLearning)
Once a purchase has been made you will be given automatic access to the relevant online materials for e-learning, no refund is available after you have accessed the e-learning portal.
You may apply for a refund within 28 days of your purchase providing you have not accessed the e-learning portal (logged in). A £50 administration fee will be deducted from the purchase price to cover registration fees and other costs. Request a refund, stating your reasons, by email to email@example.com.
7. Refunds / Cancellation Policy (Face-to-Face Conferences/Events)
If you wish to cancel your ticket we can refund 50% with more than 2 to 3 months’ notice, 25% with more than 1 to 2 months’ notice, and in less than a month we are unable to provide a refund. A £50 administration fee will be applied to each place cancelled.
8. Modern Slavery Statement
If you would like to view our Modern Slavery Statement please click here…
7. Jobs Board Advertising Services
As an employer or recruitment agency that makes a job posting on MemberWise Jobs you are agreeing to the following:
- All services are provided as described under each product type (see the ‘Overview’ page for more information)
- Each product is for one job/vacancy only per advertisement, i.e. multiple posts cannot be advertised on one page (although multi-purchase discounts are available, please contact us for more information)
- Any expansion of these services is at the discretion of the MemberWise Jobs team and subject to additional fees
- Jobs board advertisements are placed at the discretion of the advertiser
- Whilst MemberWise endeavours for each product to benefit the advertiser there is no guarantee that applications will come directly from MemberWise Jobs
- Automated application alerts to a specified email address of the advertiser are possible, but it is up to the advertiser to ensure these alerts have not been sent to a “Junk” inbox; in addition,
- Advertisers are advised to check their MemberWise Jobs account regularly during the lifetime of each job advertisement to review any pending applications
- All transactions are non refundable, non-voidable or discountable past the point of the sale, provided the benefits of each service have been fulfilled
- Job advertisements are placed in the MemberWise monthly newsletter sent on a specified date each month; inclusion in the newsletter is subject to the advertisement still being live at the point of the newsletter being distributed
- MemberWise Jobs reserves the right to withdraw an advertisement at any time
- Following completion of purchase, refunds are not provided