Job Seniority: Manager
Job Function: Administration
REGIONAL MANAGER – NORTH WEST REGION
The National Federation of Roofing Contractors Limited (NFRC), the leading roofing federation in the UK, seek an experienced Regional Manager to service its existing membership.
The Regional Manager is responsible for the direction and control of all commercial and operational aspects of the Region, ensuring efficient delivery and service to all members and stakeholders. The Regional Manager must provide the highest level of customer satisfaction to both members and stakeholders, whilst achieving membership growth and maintaining financial stability.
Based from home to cover the North West region of the UK, the successful candidate will report directly to the National HQ in London and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Maintain regular contact with the regions installer members plus other stakeholders to deliver membership benefits and implement National policy.
- Maintain a minimum 95% retention of existing members per annum whilst supporting membership growth within the region.
- Assist in the development and delivery of new benefits and services.
- Ensure triennial inspections are carried out including collection and summary training plans.
- Responsibility for close control and management of member inspection audits.
- Assist in the development the regional members’ training needs and support requirements.
- Represent the organisation at key industry events in the region.
- Manage key relationships with third party stakeholders within the region.
- Manage issues on behalf of the members including disputes and complaints in association with HQ.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in the membership sector (Construction related) and/or direct experience of a Regional/Area Sales Manager position or Business Development Manager role within the roofing or construction sectors.
- Be familiar with the challenges contractors and suppliers/manufacturers face in the sector.
- Be dynamic and confident with excellent organisational, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Have demonstrable experience of working remotely and the challenges it gives.
- Regular travel around the region is a key element of the role.
Package includes an attractive salary, discretionary performance related bonus, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and other key benefits.
Applicants should forward the CV with a covering letter stating their salary expectations to Tanya Cooper: firstname.lastname@example.org
NFRC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY – AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
You must sign in to apply for this position.