Website The CPD Standards Office
Job Seniority: Head of Department
Job Function: Member Services
Membership Account Manager
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Location: Staines upon Thames
If you have experience as a membership account executive / manager, and love looking after members with a focus on member retention, then you will be perfect for this role.
Based in our offices in Staines upon Thames, we are looking for a key member for our membership and assessment team. You will have experience of managing a busy role, an excellent communicator, and will enjoy regularly visiting, and talking to members, to ensure they are getting the most from their membership.
This role will provide on the job training, and will suit someone with 3-5 years’ experience or looking to further their account management skills.
About the CPD Standards Office
Part of the Professional Development Consortium, the CPD Standards Office offers independent CPD accreditation services. Our blue ‘Accredited CPD’ badge is well known and trusted within the education and training industries, and as a membership organisation we have a thriving global community of members. Any organisation can become a member as long as they have educational or training provision which meets the criteria for CPD accreditation. Established in 2012, the CPD Standards Office is now home to over 900 accredited member providers.
The CPD Standards Office is committed to campaigning for excellence in lifelong learning, and works with various organisations to promote CPD best practice.
About the role
The Membership Account Manager is responsible for implementing the annual membership strategy and reports to the Managing Director. The responsibilities of the Membership Account Manager are listed below, and form the basis of your objectives.
· You will be servicing current members, driving awareness of benefits and services of CPDSO membership and have a responsibility for renewals.
· Successfully working to achieve member retention and renewal targets set out and agreed on a monthly and annual basis.
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with members
· Build member engagement through promotion of member benefits and events to the current member base.
· Engaging and recording with the CPDSO CRM system, implementing any updates from member / interactions and meetings.
· Ensuring high standards of customer service are met, ensuring outstanding member feedback at every opportunity.
· Driving the annual renewal process with support of the membership and assessment team, being fully aware of all the benefits of being part of the CPDSO, and being able to communicate these benefits clearly through verbal, written and proposal execution.
· Employ concise, clear and well-versed communication skills – exceptional communication is expected at all times
You must sign in to apply for this position.