Job Seniority: Other
Job Function: Administration
· To act as the first line of support for members processing member joins and renewals, answering member enquires about Club services, including Ski Club travel insurance, Leader service and Instructor led guiding.
· Operational support for Club Member Services; liaising with Leaders and partners to ensure efficient day to day running of Ski Club services and products.
· Assisting the Head of Department (HoD) and Senior Member Services Executive in enhancing the value of Ski Club membership. Working throughout the organization on specialist and ad hoc tasks to delver meaningful change and development of the membership offering
· Process new membership applications and renewing existing subscriptions.
· Efficient day-to-day procedures including processing joins, sending renewal reminders and taking membership and Platinum queries.
· Act as support for Ski Club insurance regarding specialist snowsports enquiries related to retail (non-membership) policies.
· Provide a one-stop-shop that can handle member calls for information, Ski Club products and services including Ski Club Travel insurance, Instructor led guiding bookings and Leader pre-registrations.
· Liaise regularly throughout the winter season with Ski Club Leaders in order to process new memberships as well as deal with queries.
· Assist the Freshtracks holiday Operations team – providing Leader briefs, ensuring that relevant holiday Leaders are provided with all relevant documentation, trip information and updates.
· Ad hoc support for the Freshtracks operations team during peak season
· Liaise regularly with mailing house to organise membership card and pack mailings including collating and sending over the appropriate data.
· Provide information to non-members to promote the benefits of membership to the Club.
· Support Senior Member Services Executive in running the Ski Club Transceiver rental scheme.
· Rotational weekend work to ensure the Leader snow reports are updated to website.
· Face to face activities at the Club and other events when appropriate.
· Administration, maintenance and reporting of marketing campaigns relating to membership.
· Work on ad hoc projects when required as directed by Head of Department.
– Snowsports experience/knowledge.
– Strong administration skills.
– IT literate, ideally with MS Office products and databases.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Previous customer service experience
· Foreign language skills.
· Experience of advising on travel insurance products.
· Worked a ski season
You must sign in to apply for this position.