Website Self Storage Association UK
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with great communication skills to join our team as a membership services officer. You will be occasionally attending events and visiting our members, so travel will be required around the UK, otherwise the job is a combination of home base work and attending our office in Nantwich. You will be responsible for updating our CRM and assisting with social media, so we need someone comfortable with technology. This is a customer facing role where each day can be different. The role includes:
- Dealing with inbound queries from members on association issues
- Visiting members to check compliance with industry standard and update on association activities
- Performing virtual online assessment of new members
- Contacting members via phone to update on industry issues
- Assist with maintaining CRM and website
- Producing content for members magazine and eNews
- Assist with organisation of events including European conference, UK conference, local member meetings and online events
- Promote attendance of events within the membership
- Prepare data on membership for board reports
- Managing the association social media
- Contributing to the regular strategic review of the business.
You will be part of a innovative and dynamic association that is constantly improving the services it delivers its members. This is a role where you get bring your individual skills and personality to a team that will support you and collectively work to achieve the organisational goals.
If you feel this role is for you apply using the link below or contact ceo@ssauk for more details