Job Seniority: Co-ordinator
Job Function: Member Services
Overview of the role
As an integral part of the membership team the Membership Executive role provides essential support to the Head of Membership. As part of the Marketing team, you’ll be a focal point for liaison with all members, prospective members and the ROSL branch network.
Day to day duties include; meeting and greeting members, dealing with queries, resolving any complaints, and making sure we meet our recruitment and retention targets. Recruitment should be second nature, and this may involve spending time conducting showarounds of the club, identifying new opportunities for membership growth and following up leads with prospective members.
· Provide point of contact for all membership enquiries in person, by telephone, email or web
· To sell and promote the benefits of membership to prospective members
· To be the face of the organisation, representing ROSL at events, meetings and at recruitment opportunities
· Showing prospective and new members around the club – providing information on the history of the club and buildings
· Process new enquiries and new member applications – sending out all relevant documentation to new members
· Manage and maintain database of members and prospects, ensuring data quality, integrity and accuracy
· Manage the process for letter of introduction for reciprocal clubs for members, and be a liaison for the reciprocal club network.
· Ensure that Membership team SLAs are upheld
· Deliver the annual subscription renewal campaign; working with the team to develop collateral, implement time and cost saving processes,
· Prepare data for mailings as requested
· Provide the business with timely, relevant and accurate membership reports that are accurate, relevant and user friendly. Assist other managers/departments in the regular and ad-hoc production of reports for various campaigns
· To update Honorary and Life Member information
· Ensure all communications from the membership department are on brand, clear and concise
· Update the website with membership information as and when required, including managing online queries
· To carry out other membership administrative duties as required
· Work with the Senior Membership Executive to help the team meet the membership team deadlines and workload
· Maintain the online shop and support with the shop
· Write letters of introduction for reciprocal clubs for members
During interim period
· Support the Senior Membership Executive with the monthly Direct Debit submission process, managing this in their absence.
· Managing monthly Renewal campaigns and chaser communications from start to finish; including managing database, pulling data, segmenting file, reviewing communications – letters and campaign monitor emails. Managing responses and processing payments.
· Fulfilment process. Manipulating data pulls, managing comms and creating campaign monitor templates.
· Supporting CRM implementation, attending discovery meetings, providing timely information to aid development of the new system, and integrity of ROSL data and services.
· Undertake testing and training on the new systems.
· Help train support staff to assist on tasks and duties – internal secondments and new appointments.
· Managing the various inboxes from the website in a timely and accurate fashion.
As part of a small team the Membership Executive may be called upon to support the other members of the team on recruitment and retention activities; and will be asked to attend a number of key events throughout the year including New Member Receptions, the Annual Music Competition, Christmas Carol Service and Younger Member programme and Open House Weekend.
· Self-motivated, hard working and able to work under own initiative
· Excellent organisational skills: ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
· Good at multi-tasking
· Able to deputise effectively for the Senior Membership Executive.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Fluency in English
· Excellent computer skills including a high level of competence in Excel.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Relevant experience in a membership organisation
· A graduate or relevant qualification
· Experience of using Salesforce
You must sign in to apply for this position.