Job Title: Membership Manager
Contract: Perm Full Time, 36.25 hours Per Week
Salary: £32,000 – 36,000 Per Annum
Working Model: Hybrid (Monday and Friday at home, rest in the office)
Start Date: ASAP
My client, a Charity Body is looking for an experienced Membership Manager, reporting to the Head of Editorial.
The person in this role will bring solid experience of customer service delivery and management, knowledge and understanding of GDPR legislation and data management, a track record of meeting performance targets and the confidence and ability to proactively take the lead on your area of work.
· Create and deliver strategy for retention and growth of their member base, using digital audience insights, analysis and targeting.
· Manage customer database, set up reports across platforms (Steady, Salesforce and Mailchimp) to present accurate picture of retention, growth and churn, and present these reports regularly to project team.
· Manage communications channels for membership queries and complaints.
· Manage relationship with agencies and institutional subscribers, improving the system for processing and fulfilling orders and grow the revenue stream.
· Manage and compile biannual print mailing list and lead handover to distributors, ensuring data is passed on with total accuracy and to meet strict deadlines.
· Improve team understanding of and skills with data handling, storage, processing, sharing, checking and GDPR compliance.
· Support junior or freelance staff as required.
· Contribute to and participate in cross team working groups. Lead on the delivery of projects as agreed in the working groups.
· Be an ambassador for the organisation and represent it at appropriate events.
· Undertake any other duty which may be reasonably allocated.
· Assist in developing and maintaining effective teamwork across the organisation.
· Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team and business performance.
· Attend and participate in their performance, development, and training programmes.
· Ensure that you comply with all Health and Safety regulations and safe working practice as required by current legislation and the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and practices.
· Understand the importance of equality and inclusion in the workplace.
· Always promote the highest level of visitor experience.
· Solid experience of customer service delivery and management, including supervising staff.
· Experience of working to meet performance targets and managing strict deadlines.
· Experience of managing membership schemes, subscriptions and/or ticketing
· Good knowledge of Mailchimp, Salesforce, Zendesk, google analytics, power BI, and/or similar software.
· Confidence in managing customer complaints and responding to high level of customer queries.
· Excellent IT skills, confident with Microsoft Office.
To apply for this role please send us your CV.
Due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact successful applicants. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.
Membership Bespoke is acting as recruitment business in relation to this role. Membership Bespoke positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Membership Bespoke remains the only specialist recruitment organisation in the UK, which offers a dedicated service tailored to the needs of Trade Associations, Unions, Professional and Regulatory Bodies