Website Investment Property Forum
Job Seniority: Administrator
Job Function: Member Services
About the role
As part of the Investment Property Forum’s Executive, the Membership Administrator will manage the IPF’s CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), ensuring changes to membership records are made accurately and quickly.
The Membership Administrator will conduct the annual subscription renewals from preparing records to handling the payment, reminder and lapsing process.
A vital aspect of the role will be reconciling CRM-recorded payments on a monthly basis against actuals in the IPF’s accounts.
The position also includes attendance at some seminars and other events, giving you the opportunity to get to know members and the wider industry.
You will be educated to degree standard, and/or with a number of years of experience working in an office environment. You’ll be an enthusiastic self-starter, able to work within a small team, and with an appreciation for accuracy and the need for a high level of attention to detail – specifically in relation to data entry and accounts reconciliation.
About the IPF
The Investment Property Forum is made up of a small Executive based near Liverpool Street. It is an individual membership organisation offering education, networking and research to senior professionals in the commercial property investment industry.
- Preparing for, and conducting, annual subscription renewals
- Collecting membership subscription payments and allocating these on the CRM
- Working with the Accounts Manager to reconcile payments against the IPF’s accounting package on a monthly basis
- Proactively managing the membership database and ensuring that records are accurate and kept up to date
- Providing prospective new members with information about joining the IPF, processing their membership applications, entering data on the CRM and taking payments
- Revising member records in CRM from online updates
- Processing student members (free membership) and then encouraging them to become full members once they graduate
- Ensuring the website pages relating to membership and groups and committees are kept up to date
- Preparing membership analysis and reports as required, including a weekly update of renewals, new member applications, resignations etc.
- Assisting other members of the team at seminars, annual lunches and dinners etc. This will involve some early mornings, evenings and possibly once or twice a year having to stay away overnight
- Providing assistance to committees and the Executive.
- Pro-active, problem solver, high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Some experience of accounting and an appreciation of the need for thoroughness in reconciling income
- Experience working with CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics). Proficient use of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal): confident in speaking, and liaising professionally, with all corporate levels
- Excellent time management skills: able to manage own workload but with the ability to take on ad-hoc requirements from the team, multitasking and working to deadlines
- Educated to degree standard, and/or with a number of years of experience working in an office environment
- Experience as a membership administrator working for a trade association, professional body, chartered institute, royal society or other membership based organisation
Please email your CV and a cover letter outlining why you should be considered for the role to Sue Forster, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to close applications early, should the right candidate be found.
You must sign in to apply for this position.