Job Seniority: Manager
Job Function: Member Services
The Membership Operations Manager – £30K – £35K Maidenhead
We are delighted to represent a fantastic organisation with a proud culture of innovation and energy which is based in incredible grounds in the Maidenhead area. They are seeking an energetic membership professional to direct and provide an exceptional service to their professional members and students undertaking qualifications. The primary function of this role is to ensure the smooth running of all operational and system processes related to membership and qualifications, in order to facilitate a fantastic customer experience.
You will be responsible for identifying improvements within process according to best practice, and work collaboratively with other departments to move solutions forward and ensure our systems are utilised to their full potential.
What will be your main duties?
• Seize and generate opportunities to increase or save revenue
• Manage the timely and accurate assessment of CPD submissions
• Manage the delivery of all operational campaigns
• Maintain and monitor accurate membership and qualification information on public and internal areas
• Act as the department’s point of escalation for system issues and improvements
• Act upon customer and internal feedback, coordinating the development and testing of new processes or systems
• Work collaboratively with the IT teams to identify areas of improvement in the system, prioritising these appropriately and delivering solutions
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of their membership and qualification products, services and policies
• Deliver accurate and timely services for customers requiring information on the historical qualifications and memberships
• Motivate the team to exemplify and deliver an exceptional personalised and high-quality service to customers across all channels of communication
• Engage members, particularly Chartered members in their Mentoring and CPD programmes, promoting the Chartered status
• Through regular monitoring and coaching, ensure all members of team deliver exceptional customer service
• Accurately maintain the CRM system, ensuring data is accurate, and continually update customers’ records
• Maintain comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge within your team of historical qualifications and syllabi
• Lead, motivate and manage the Membership Operations team
• Promote their values and objectives, ensuring teams are aligned to these
• Ensure the team meet quality and business KPIs/SLAs as set by the Director
• Act as a route of escalation for team members
• Recruit and train new members of staff
• Identify and resolve training needs within the team
• Facilitate cross-functional working within the department
• Solid understanding of their systems, including CRM
• High attention to accuracy and timeliness
• Organised and flexible, adjusting to priorities and business requirements quickly and appropriately
• Ability to develop good working relationships with members and colleagues
• Ability to offer and receive constructive feedback
• Strong leadership skills to guide, coach and develop your team to ensure you get the very best from them and allow them to flourish
• Proven ability/previous experience and desire to provide an excellent service which will exceed customers’ expectations
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Capacity to remain calm and work well under pressure
• Approachable and professional attitude
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Office package
• A comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of membership and qualification products, services and procedures
If you are a passionate membership professional with a love of team building and delivering exceptional customer services this could be a great role for you! This will be an FTC for either 6 – 12mths and our client is looking for an urgent start! Contact me today to find out more!
You must sign in to apply for this position.