Website Hunter Merrifield
Job Seniority: Co-ordinator
Job Function: Member Services
1 year fixed term contract – £28,000-£32,000
Hunter Merrifield are delighted to be working with a membership organisation who are committed to public benefit attained by the learning, teaching, discussion and promotion of architecture. They are recognised as a worldwide leader in architectural education, with graduates that include many of the world’s leading architects, scholars, critics and educators.
About the role:
The Development Coordinator role will support the organisations fundraising activity, in close collaboration with the Director and other senior representatives. The appointed candidate will report to the Head of Membership. The position supports a broad range of funding initiatives across the organisation, including individual, institutional and foundation giving, partnership development (corporate and individual), special events, and legacy giving, with daily activities ranging from fundraising galas, management of a corporate programme, event sponsorship and alumni campaigns, to fundraising for academic research and publications.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic figure with experience of fundraising and a knowledge and understanding of architecture, educational or non-profit environments and/ or cultural institutions and platforms.
The successful candidate will have;
· Experience of fundraising in an arts organisation or in higher education.
· Outstanding written communication skills.
· Strong organisational and time-management skills with impeccable attention to detail.
· High energy, creative thinking, and a team-player attitude.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, CRM and database software, website and social media channels.
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and PowerPoint/Keynote.
· Experience of working in a fast-paced environment that changes regularly based on programming.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this role, please get in touch!
You must sign in to apply for this position.