To inspire and promote excellence in medical leadership
Job Seniority: Administrator
Job Function: Member Services
This is an opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic membership professional to support the growth of FMLM’s community of medical leaders.
The Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management (FMLM) is a UK-wide not-for-profit membership organisation. FMLM was established in 2011 and registered as an independent charitable organisation in December 2018. FMLM works to promote excellence in leadership on behalf of all doctors in public health, primary and secondary care and at all stages of the medical career from medical student to medical director.
As part of a fun, busy and dynamic team, the Membership Officer is critical to ensuring all members’ experience of FMLM is positive and the benefits and services provided are communicated effectively to both prospective and current members.
The role is varied and requires independent thinking and team working. Amongst other things, the membership officer is responsible for:
- Main point of contact for membership enquiries including joining, renewals, cancellations, benefits and services
- Oversee existing membership services and the development of new services to improve the membership offer
- Manage the CRM including system administration, data entry and reporting
- Manage the membership subscription fee process including renewals
- Coordinate membership mailings and support social media activity to engage current and prospective members
- Identify opportunities to promote FMLMs membership, through online andexternal events and collaborations with stakeholders
To apply you should have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least three years’ experience within a membership environment
- Experience of data management using databases and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Experience of handling confidential information and an understanding of Data Protection regulations
- Experience of managing and reporting on financial data and producing reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and able to communicate at all levels and across a range of audiences with ease
- Knowledge and experience of managing direct debit, PayPal or other similar finance systems
To apply, please download a copy of the job description and application form here.
You must sign in to apply for this position.