Job Seniority: Manager
Job Function: Other
Interim Policy and Compliance Manager
We are delighted to be working with a leading regulatory body to support them with the hiring of an Interim Policy Compliance Manager.
This role can be based in either London or Glasgow and is ideal for Policy experts looking to develop stakeholder relationships and have an integral role during a key period of change.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to gather and document intelligence on compliance and assist with compliance investigations.
- Ensuring consistency of approach across compliance cases, being transparent with stakeholders and working with Legal, Enforcement and colleagues in the Office of the Chief Economist to achieve good consumer outcomes.
- Conducting policy analysis and liaising with internal and external stakeholders on policy issues to help ensure that our policy thinking is robust and delivers the best outcomes for consumers.
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent professional experience)
- Communication skills – the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels as part of a targeted stakeholder management strategy
- Policy analysis – experience of using evidence to inform and develop policy, and understanding of the different types of evidence, including qualitative consumer research
- Interpersonal skills – a flexible approach and the ability to work well within and across teams
- Organisational skills – the ability to proactively prioritise, plan and schedule complex tasks and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Project management/coordination skills – proven experience of supporting the planning and management of delivery workstreams/projects, taking into account the input of others, monitoring and reporting on progress and assessing and managing risks
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Policy Advisor looking to take the next step as this role will offer the opportunity for professional development as well as building upon your existing skill set.