Job Seniority: Head of Department
Job Function: Member Services
Director of Member Engagement
We are very excited to be working with an industry-leading organisation based in the heart of central London to recruit their new Director of Member Engagement. This is a very key appointment, responsible for directing the membership recruitment, retention and member engagement activities of the organisation.
- Implement a member engagement strategy and make recommendations for further actions to drive member recruitment, retention, and engagement
- Increase member connection and commitment, and ensuring the member experience is consistent, integrated and aligned with our goals.
- In particular increase membership engagement and retention in the regions and be responsible for directly managing our relationship with key members.
- Establish, plan and implement strategies to meet membership growth goals and establish metrics to measure impact of membership activities.
- Seek and analyse member feedback (e.g. through annual survey) and devise appropriate responses in ways which are effective, user-friendly and reflect the ethos and aims of the organisation
- Work with the External Affairs Director to grow member engagement and channels of communication with members, building on existing networks and activities across the organisation
- Senior experience in business development
- Strategic and transactional implementation
- Able to operate and inspire confidence at Board level
- Able to build relationships effectively with a wide range of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work collaboratively and on own initiative
- Able to think strategically and to create strategies
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Able to deal with a variety of different pressures and activities at the same time
- Proven people management skills
If you are an experienced Membership strategy leader, with a hands-on approach, we would welcome an opportunity to speak with you, so please apply today.