Website Hunter Merrifield
Job Seniority: Co-ordinator
Job Function: Member Services
We have an exciting opportunity to launch your career in Membership. As Membership Coordinator for a leading, national Membership Body, you will support the team in delivering the membership targets as well as to providing excellent customer service to both members and the general public.
What will my responsibilities be?
• Via telephone – first line telephone for incoming calls and covering a range of topics relating to their membership. To assist in directing members to other personnel where appropriate.
• To assist in the members renewal process e.g. taking payments or processing refunds
• Via email – Assist in answering customer enquiries regarding all aspects of membership which are to be processed and answered within 24hrs of receiving.
• Via CRM – assist in answering all queries received and regularly perform database housekeeping such as fixing small errors that may appear on CRM e.g. Duplicated subscriptions/account merging.
• To recommend ideas for improvement and highlight any problems
• To maintain and update the CRM e.g. membership records and marketing data
• To alert IT of any website/CRM process issues via the helpdesk.
• Maintain knowledge of key products and services
• Liaising with affiliate representatives to obtain required information for necessary to process loss of earnings claims.
• Logging of all incoming calls to assist the marketing department in identifying trends.
• To regularly review processes to see if they can be improved or made more efficient for both customers & staff.
• Attending membership events to promote membership
• To advise members of the benefits of continuing membership.
• Help to maintain retention rate by promoting the Exit package where possible.
• Upgrade – to actively upgrade all members whenever they are in communication.
What do I need to be successful in this post?
Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems
Knowledge of online payment processes
Working within a team
Previous experience working for a membership organisation
Excellent telephone manner
The ability to work within a team
Numerate and literate
Cheerful and positive disposition
The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
Want to deliver high standards of customer service
If you are looking for an opportunity to build upon your existing customer service experience, please apply today!
You must sign in to apply for this position.