Website Hunter Merrifield
Job Seniority: Function Specialist
Job Function: CPD/Training
Accreditation Coordinator (1 year FTC)
We are thrilled to be working with a prestigious Royal College within the healthcare sector, to hire an Accreditation Coordinator for 1 year FTC with the possibility of extension. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective and efficient delivery of the accreditation programme, and will have a process driven approach to their work.
What would my responsibilities be?
- To act as the first point of contact for telephone and email inquiries from candidates, commissioners, and other stakeholders and provide up-to-date, timely and accurate information.
- To provide comprehensive support for assessors and panel members, including preparation of contracts and processing of payments.
- To progress candidate applications through each stage in the process, ensuring that issues are proactively managed and a record of the process is maintained on the relevant database.
- To service relevant panels and working group meetings, ensuring that agendas and papers are prepared and actions are recorded and followed up.
- To support the preparation and running of assessor training sessions and other events.
- To manage the candidate database and respond appropriately to information requests, in line with data security protocol
- To coordinate and attend panel sessions, record decisions and progress follow up actions
- To maintain relevant documentation and ensure relevant pages on the website are up to date.
- To establish a positive working relationship with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Experience with coordination in an accreditation, assessment, quality, education or similar environment, including administration of finances.
- Producing succinct records of complex discussions, and carrying forward actions
- Communicating with a range of professionals by phone, email and in person.
- Supporting the delivery of training sessions or similar
- Coordinating meetings with senior professionals
- Using and maintaining databases
- Experience of working with sensitive data in accordance with relevant protocol
If you feel you could add value to this dynamic organisation, please apply today!
You must sign in to apply for this position.