Website Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
Job Seniority: Co-ordinator
Job Function: Administration
CIBSE is looking for a Membership Development Coordinator to play a key role in its membership department primarily to provide full administration support for all membership development activities in the UK and overseas, as well as manage the CPD Directory applications process.
This is a busy and varied role which, will require strong administrative and organisational skills.
Membership Development Administration specific accountabilities include:
- Entering new contacts into the membership database.
- Sending bulk emails to prospective members before and after events and briefings and assist in sending bulk emails for regional events as required.
- Compile membership briefing packs, attendance lists, sign in sheets and any other collateral specific for CIBSE membership team activities
- Compile membership and careers packs for distribution at events and deal with requests for regional and university/college mailings.
- Assist with logging attendance at events, webinars, workshops, and briefing sessions as required.
- Assist the Membership Development Project Manager with administrative tasks as required.
- Provide monthly reports and statistics on new members joining CIBSE as well as the number of attendees at events and briefings.
- Update the CIBSE website, in particular to promote membership briefings and events as well as regional and international microsites as required.
- Assist in promoting membership development activities through other channels including social media.
- Assist with membership development research, looking specifically at CIBSE membership reach at colleges and universities in the UK and overseas and potential employers/companies.
- Assist with routine enquiries and correspondence as well as answering membership enquiries by email and telephone.
- Manage the CPD Directory Application process, ensuring new applications are processed, renewals are sent out and the directory is updated on a regular basis.
- Deal with all enquiries regarding the CPD Directory, log new enquirers on the database and follow up to convert as new entries.
- To provide regular reports on progress including new companies signed up, non-renewals and prospective companies interested in signing up.
- Act as secretary to the CPD panel, coordinate the Agenda, minutes, provide reports, and follow up on the actions from the meeting.
- Undertake and manage the CPD audit on an annual basis.
- Assist in the processing of membership applications including student and graduate membership applications and applications for FCIBSE, MCIBSE, ACIBSE and LCIBSE.
- Assist with scanning and uploading of applications to the CIBSE website.
- Manage the Institutions bursary scheme, the Ken Dale award and other undergraduate awards, including promotion of the awards and liaison with the judging panels.
- General Administration & Support
Provide general assistance to the Membership Development Manager & Director of Membership including:
- Booking rooms and catering for meetings
- Booking team travel
- Arranging department meetings and agendas
- Provide committee administration as required
- Attend events and briefings.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a membership development team or have experience of working on a similar role.
Experience working with Salesforce.com